© www.parrisconsulting.com

Please report potholes and damaged road surfaces direct to Lincolnshire County Highways Department.

Telephone 01522 782 070

Or preferably online at Fix My Street

The Parish Council will follow up any items reported regarding roads within the parish, but in the first instance it is more effective if parishioners and other members of the public report it direct using the options above.


Potholes and Road Damage